Christi Olsen CPA
Owner & Partner in Charge
Serving you with over 30 years of experience
COMMITMENT — Versatility
"Our firm's strength lies in our versatility mindset. We adapt our work methods to meet our clients' needs rather than expecting them to adapt to us. That means they can count on us to surround them with support, whenever and wherever they need us. We give personal attention, we get the job done right, and we make every penny count."
EXPERIENCE — CPA Since 1989
Christi is a CPA and has practiced public accounting since 1989.
Known as the “Money Teresa,” Christi adds compassion to her profession. Her experience with many industries and professions represents considerable work with service professionals. She possesses full-circle accounting and tax knowledge which allows her to serve both start-ups and existing businesses in many different service areas.
Christi launched Circle CPA in November 2020 with a team of dedicated individuals who value giving the highest quality customer service through streamlining, simplifying and supporting the success of every customer.
INVOLVEMENT — Beyond the Numbers
Christi and her husband Chris have been married for over 30 years, and cherish being parents to their college-aged son, Eric . She also enjoys being a CGS catechist at her church, playing golf, watching documentaries and movies and downhill snow skiing. She is actively involved with both professional and community activities.
- State of Nebraska, CPA
- Board Member of Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy – (2020 to 2024)
- Member and past board member of Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member and Past President (1995 - 1996) of Omaha chapter of Accounting and Financial Women's Alliance
- National Chair of Foundation of AFWA (2013-2014)
- National President Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (2004 – 2005)
- Member – Business Network International (BNI)
- AFWA Lady Vestey – Woman of Achievement Award (2003)
- Level 3 trained Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Catechist (2016)
EDUCATION — NE CPA #4615
BSBA–University of Nebraska-Omaha
Certified Public Accountant – State of Nebraska Certificate #4615